- Publisher : Thieme; 2nd edition (September 26, 2017)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- ISBN-10 : 9781626232440
- ISBN-13 : 978-1626232440
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Crucial musculoskeletal cases and board-type Q&A to help you pass your exam!
Glenn Garcia’s Musculoskeletal Radiology Second Edition prepares you to diagnose the full range of bone, ligament, muscle, and joint pathology and is ideal for exam preparation. Included in this book are 100 cases of musculoskeletal disorders, illustrated with clear, high-quality images and now with questions and answers for review. For maximum ease of self-assessment, each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; study that and then turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses with the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, pearls and pitfalls, and more.
- 547 high-resolution images guide the reader through the cases
- A variety of uncommon and common presentations covering everything from rheumatoid arthritis to fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
- Examples of critical cases that must be diagnosed immediately – such as septic arthritis – to avert potential disaster in daily practice and on exams
- Frequently encountered musculoskeletal imaging artifacts with physics-based explanations