For 30 years, Rockwood and Matsen’s The Shoulder has been the definitive leading reference for the evaluation and management of shoulder disorders. The 6th Edition continues the tradition of excellence with close oversight by world-renowned shoulder surgeon senior editor Frederick A. Matsen III along with co-editors Frank A. Cordasco, John W. Sperling and expert contributing authors from around the world. This comprehensive volume reflects current knowledge and pioneering techniques in its extensively revised and updated text, illustrations, and procedural videos, and features new Opinion Editorials and a new, easy-to-follow organization and layout. Shoulder surgeons of all levels, as well as residents, students, therapists, and basic scientists, will benefit from this must-have reference on all aspects of the shoulder.
- Provides how-to guidance on the full range of both tried-and-true and recent surgical techniques, including both current arthroscopic methods and the latest approaches in arthroplasty.
- Presents content in a new, easy-to-digest format with a restructured table of contents and an updated chapter layout for faster, more intuitive navigation.
- Features 17 new Opinion Editorial chapters authored by key international thought leaders in shoulder and upper limb orthopaedics who were given free rein to discuss a topic of great personal importance. Sample topics include Revision Shoulder Arthroplasty: Tips to Facilitate Component Removal and Reconstruction and Use and Abuse of the Latarjet Procedure.
- Contains new and updated content on instability repair, cuff repair, fracture management, and infection and outcome assessment, as well as greatly expanded coverage of arthroscopy.
- Includes more than 60 updated video clips that provide step-by-step guidance on key procedures, as well as 2,200 full-color illustrations, x-rays, scans, and intraoperative photographs.
- Offers scientifically based coverage of shoulder function and dysfunction to aid in the decision-making process.
- Extends viewpoints on different procedures with expert opinions from international authorities, including dissenting and alternative views.
2 reviews for Rockwood and Matsen’s The Shoulder, SIXTH Edition with Videos
There are no reviews yet.