Stevens & Lowe’s Human Histology 5th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
- FORMAT : ORIGINAL PDF /PRINT REPLICA
- ASIN : B07MH5LPSH
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (December 26, 2018)
- Publication date : December 26, 2018
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323612792
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323612791
Stevens & Lowe’s Human Histology 5th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF features concise, up-to-date coverage of the core knowledge in this complex field. Ideal for students in all areas of health care, this revised edition is aligned with recent developments in integrated and problem-based learning, providing rapid access to relevant, practical knowledge in histology. It provides students with opportunities to make important connections between histological knowledge, cell biology, anatomy, clinical understanding, and assessment.
- Features an easy-to-navigate, full-colour layout that includes summary headings, readable text, quick-reference tables, and key facts – all highlighted by nearly 900 clear illustrations, photos, and graphics throughout.
- Covers the latest concepts and advances in histology including developments in the primary cilium, the nuclear pore, extracellular matrix components, dendritic spines, subsets of astrocytes, haematopoiesis, classification of cells in the immune system, macrophage subsets, and much more.
- Includes NEW self-assessment questions.
- Provides just the right amount of detail for maximum readability and retention.
- Highlights key laboratory, clinical, and high-level scientific material in boxes.
- Presents advanced concepts such as the molecular and functional relevance of histological features.
FORMAT : ORIGINAL PDF /PRINT REPLICA ASIN : B07MH5LPSH Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (December 26, 2018) Publication date : December 26, 2018 Language : English ISBN-10 : 0323612792 ISBN-13 : 978-0323612791
1 review for Stevens & Lowe's Human Histology 5th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
Request more about: Stevens & Lowe’s Human Histology 5th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
Other ebooks PDF you may like
There are no reviews yet.