Strategies for Student Success on the Next Generation NCLEX (NGN) Test Items First Edition (1st ed/1e)
This Core Title is available today
Strategies for Student Success on the Next Generation NCLEX (NGN) Test Items First Edition (1st ed/1e) by Linda Anne Silvestri PhD RN FAAN (Author), Angela Elizabeth Silvestri PhD APRN FNP-BC CNE (Author), Donna D. Ignatavicius MS RN CNE CNEcl ANEF FAADN (Author)
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (August 19, 2022)
- Language : English
- Format:EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- ISBN-10 : 0323872298
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323872294
Master NGN test-taking skills and prepare for the Next Generation NCLEX® exam! Strategies for Student Success on the Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) Test Items includes stand-alone and unfolding case studies and the new item types that appear on the NGN, helping you develop the clinical judgment skills emphasized on the exam. To enhance your learning, each practice test item includes a detailed test-taking strategy and rationales for both correct and incorrect answers. Case studies let you strengthen key cognitive skills, and additional questions are provided on the Evolve website. Written by NCLEX experts Linda Anne Silvestri, Angela E. Silvestri, and Donna D. Ignatavicius, this NCLEX preparation resource ensures that you are NGN exam-ready!
- Next Generation NCLEX®–style practice questions of all types are illustrated through stand-alone case studies and unfolding case studies directed toward each of the six cognitive skills.
- Detailed test-taking strategy for each question provides clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option.
- NCSBN Clinical Judgment Measurement Model (NCJMM) is included throughout with case scenarios that integrate the six clinical judgment cognitive skills.
- In-depth rationales include both correct and incorrect answers.
- NGN Tip boxes highlight the most important nursing concepts needed for exam success.
- Additional resources on the Evolve website allow you to interactively engage with each question from the book plus additional questions.