Study Guide for Gould’s Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 6e 6th Edition by Robert J. Hubert BS , Karin C. VanMeter PhD (Authors)
- Publisher : Saunders; 6th edition (January 10, 2018)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: EPUB + CONVERTED PDF + KINDLE
- ISBN-10 : 0323414141
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323414142
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Master key pathophysiology concepts and apply them to the practice setting! Corresponding to the chapters in Gould’s Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 6th edition, this study guide offers a wide range of engaging activities to reinforce your understanding and practice your skills. To make studying easier, an answer key is included in the back of the book.
- UPDATED chapters reflect the text’s logical, systematic approach.
- Learning activities provide a variety of ways to assess your knowledge or identify areas for further study, including labeling exercises, matching exercises on important terminology, application questions that apply to more complex situations, crossword puzzles, and compare/contrast completion charts.
- The answer key for all of the activities is provided at the end of the study guide.
- Immunology Ninth Edition 9th ed