Study Guide for Lilley’s Pharmacology for Canadian Health Care Practice, 4th Edition
- Format: EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323694586
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323694582
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Ensure your mastery of need-to-know Canadian pharmacology nursing principles with Study Guide for Lilley’s Pharmacology for Canadian Health Care Practice, 4th Edition. Designed to accompany the Lilley’s Pharmacology for Canadian Health Practice 4th Edition textbook, this dynamic study guide helps you better understand, retain, and apply the information and concepts from each chapter of the text. Worksheets for each chapter include multiple-choice questions, critical thinking and application questions, case studies, plus a wealth of other learning activities to fully prepare you for your credentialing exams.
- Chapter review and examination preparation is included in each chapter worksheet and contains a number of application-based NCLEX® style practice questions, including at least one alternate-item question per chapter.
- Focus on prioritization features at least one prioritization exercise in which you must evaluate a clinical scenario and answer the question: “What is the nurse’s best action?” These exercises provide practice in identifying the most important, need-to-know nursing actions.
- Overview of Dosage Calculations section features explanations of key drug calculations concepts, sample drug labels, practice problems, and a practice quiz.
- UNIQUE! Cartoon-illustrated study tips expands upon the study skills tips that are included on the accompanying Evolve site.
- Answers for all exercises are provided at the back of the book to facilitate self-study.
- Chapter-by-chapter worksheets are divided into three main sections: chapter review and examination preparation; critical thinking and application questions; and case studies.
- Question variety includes fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, labelling and ordering, matching, and short answer.
- by Linda Lane Lilley (Author), Shelly Rainforth Collins (Author), Julie S. Snyder (Author), Gorospe Franklin F. (Author)