Study Guide for Maternity & Women’s Health Care Twelfth Edition (Womens 12th ed/12e)
Study Guide for Maternity & Women’s Health Care Twelfth Edition by Deitra Leonard Lowdermilk RNC PhD FAAN (Author), Shannon E. Perry RN PhD FAAN (Author), Mary Catherine Cashion RN BC MSN (Author), Kathryn Rhodes Alden EdD MSN RN IBCLC (Author)
- Publisher : Mosby; 12th edition (September 9, 2019)
- Language : English
- Format: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA : 368 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323555268
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323555265
Corresponding to the chapters in the 12th edition of Lowdermilk’s market-leading Maternity & Women’s Health Care, this study guide offers a complete review of content and a wide range of activities to help you understand key nursing concepts and apply your knowledge. It includes critical thinking exercises, multiple-choice and matching questions, and more; answers are included in the back of the book.
- Chapter review activities assess your understanding of the content with fill-in-the-blank, matching, multiple choice, and short answer questions.
- Critical thinking case studies require you to apply the concepts found in the text chapters to solve problems, make decisions concerning care management, and provide responses to patient questions and concerns.
- Answer key contains answers to all questions and is located at the end of the book.
- NEW! Chapter organization and content updated and revised to match changes to main text.
3 reviews for Study Guide for Maternity & Women's Health Care Twelfth Edition (Womens 12th ed/12e)