Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 9th Edition
This Core Title is available today
- Format ORIGINAL PDF / PRINT REPLICA
- ASIN : B07MQTSHZZ
- Publisher : Mosby; 9th edition (January 8, 2019)
- Publication date : January 8, 2019
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323594379
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323594370
Get the need-to-know pharmacology nursing skills you need to succeed on the NCLEX® and beyond with Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 9th Edition! Designed to accompany Lilley’s Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 9th Edition textbook, this workbook features worksheets for each chapter that include NCLEX-RN® Examination-style review questions, critical thinking and application questions, case studies, and other educationally sound learning activities.
- Chapter-by-chapter worksheets are divided into 3 main sections: Chapter Review and NCLEX Examination Preparation, Critical Thinking and Application, and Case Study.
- Chapter review and NCLEX® Examination preparation included in each chapter worksheet contains a number of application-based NCLEX practice questions, including at least one alternate-item question per chapter.
- Focus on prioritization features at least one prioritization exercise in which the student must evaluate a clinical scenario and answer the question: “What is the nurse’s best action?”
- Overview of dosage calculations section contains explanations of key drug calculations, concepts, sample drug labels, practice problems, and a practice quiz.
- Learning strategies expands upon the unique, cartoon-illustrated study strategies included in the Lilley text.
- Answers for all exercises are provided at the back of the book to facility self-study.
- NEW! Updated content is completely current and ensures that the Study Guide content is consistent with the Lilley textbook.
- NEW! Expanded NCLEX® focus includes one to two additional NCLEX Examination-style questions for each chapter, including additional alternate item format types.