- Format ORIGINAL PDF / PRINT REPLICA
- ASIN : B092R848B9
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (April 10, 2021)
- Publication date : April 10, 2021
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323695914
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323695916
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Offering a practical, six-step approach to effective survey design, delivery, and analysis, Survey Methods for Medical and Health Professions Education provides a real-world framework for successful research and evaluation using surveys. Focused on medical and other health professional education research, this unique text features quick-reference checklists, high-yield explanations, and case examples throughout, making it both a foundational reference and a go-to resource for all health professions educators and researchers who use surveys.
- Provides a detailed and practical discussion of the steps in survey methodology, along with just enough theory to inform common decisions.
- Includes numerous real-world examples, both simple and complex, covering the wide range of problems researchers are likely to face.
- Addresses issues of survey fatigue and addresses the challenge of how to get “good data.”
- Features “Voice of Experience” boxes―pearls based on authors’ actual experiences.
- Concludes each chapter with a checklist so readers can quickly ensure they have covered every necessary step of survey design and implementation.
- Contains a convenient glossary of terms.
- Offers guidance from expert international contributors in medical and health professions research.
- Summarizes the most current standards and understanding of survey research so that experienced and novice researchers alike can directly apply content to improve research rigor.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.