Taylor and Hoyt’s Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus 6th Edition
Here Supporting Ukraine to win, Get eBook PDF hard Cover Back Kindle Epub, Converted PDF World wide free shipping worldwide, pay with your currency, English UK ,AU ,NZ, SA,CA, US ,and all others s geolocate, Wordl wide best bestselling books
Taylor and Hoyt's Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Sixth Edition
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (August 12, 2022)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- ISBN-10 : 0702082988
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702082986
- Offers state-of-the-art coverage of key areas such as OCT and current imaging techniques for the eye, orbit and visual pathways; anti-VEGF treatment for retinopathy of prematurity; pediatric cataracts; childhood glaucoma; and minimally invasive strabismus surgery.
- Contains five new chapters covering Imaging the Child’s Eye, Aniridia Syndromes, Mitochondrial Disorders, Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and 2, and Myasthenia Gravis.
- Includes a unique "practical problems" section designed to help you handle difficult patient situations and a "how to" perform strabismus surgery chapter with extensive step-by-step illustrations for complete visual guidance.
- Features more than 1,800 high-quality images and illustrations, including 600 new to this edition, that provide visual guidance in diagnosis and management.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Taylor and Hoyt’s Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 6th Edition, remains the #1 reference of choice for practicing and trainee pediatric ophthalmologists. Edited by global leaders in the field, Drs. Christopher J. Lyons and Scott R. Lambert, this newly revised volume offers authoritative coverage of all the pediatric ophthalmic conditions you’re likely to encounter in practice, including the latest clinical advances in etiology, diagnosis, and medical and surgical management. Comprehensive updates, as well as new chapters, images, and video clips, make this well-regarded title the most current and complete reference available in this evolving field.
Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology, 19e
Clinical Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
Ophthalmology 6th Edition Sixth ed (New)
Practical Handbook of Fluorescein Angiography: Posterior Pole and Retinal Periphery 2nd Edition
Manual of Optics & Refraction
Practical Ophthalmology, Eighth ed 8th Edition
Steinert’s Cataract Surgery, 4th Edition
3 reviews for Taylor and Hoyt's Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus 6th Edition