Offering significant benefits to both healthcare providers and patients, telerehabilitation is a key component in the future of rehabilitation care. Telerehabilitation: Principles and Practice provides expert information from experienced practitioners in the field, covering the wide range of patients seen in a rehabilitation medical practice or a hospital-based system. It provides quick access to information on common rehabilitation diagnoses and practices and how you can best use telerehabilitation to provide timely, effective care to every patient.
- Clearly explains the benefits and utility of telerehabilitation for improving access to care and outcomes for various patient populations.
- Uses a reader-friendly format based on diagnosis of specific disorders and common problems.
- Covers telerehabilitation for spinal cord injury, stroke, and cancer rehabilitation.
- Discusses key topics such as telemedicine for persons with disabilities, telerehabilitation in developing countries, telerehabilitation for integrative health, and mechanisms of telerehabilitation.
- Explains the nuances of starting a telerehabilitation practice and the associated legislative, revenue, and compliance issues.
- Features numerous charts, graphs, illustrations, and photographs throughout.
- Ideal for rehabilitation professionals, physiatrists, and PM&R residents and specialists, as well as physical and occupational therapists.
3 reviews for Telerehabilitation : Principles and Practice PDF + VIDEOS 2022
There are no reviews yet.