Textbook of Paediatric Emergency Medicine 4th Edition by Peter Cameron MBBS MD FACEM (Editor), Gary J. Browne MD MBBS MSpMed DipMedEd FRACP FACEM FAAP (Editor), Biswadev Mitra MBBS MHSM PhD FACEM (Editor), Stuart Dalziel MBChB FRACP PhD (Editor), Simon Craig MBBS MHPE MPH
- Format : EPUB + CONVERTED PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (June 26, 2023)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0702085359
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702085352
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
This leading text is essential reading for all those working in the paediatric emergency medicine setting who require concise, highly practical guidance that incorporates the latest best practice and evidence-based guidelines.
The Textbook of Paediatric Emergency Medicine provides clear, concise and comprehensive information to support clinicians in what can be a challenging area to provide care. It not only covers diagnosis and management of all common presentations, but it also includes practical tips on communicating with both patients and their families.
As a companion book to Cameron’s Textbook of Adult Emergency Medicine, this volume is specifically tailored to the educational needs of emergency medicine trainees, but is also expected to benefit others working in the emergency setting including paramedics and emergency nurse specialists.
- Concise chapters and key point boxes allow for the quick and easy retrieval of information
- Comprehensive coverage of all major topics that present within paediatric emergency care
- Practical tips on communicating with patients and their families
- All key topics updated to include latest available evidence
- New section on COVID-19 and Infection control
- Expanded and enhanced coverage of the use of ultrasound in emergency care
- An enhanced eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customise your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud