Textbook of Plastic, Reconstructive, and & Aesthetic Surgery, Volume 5: Burns by Karoon Agrawal (Editor), Vinita Puri (Editor), Kuldeep Singh (Editor), Sunil Keswani (Editor)
- Publisher : Thieme (December 31, 2021)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- ISBN-10 : 9388257855
- ISBN-13 : 978-9388257855
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
This volume covers the topic of ‘burns’ in a very extensive manner. Treatment of burns form a predominant part of plastic and reconstructive surgery practices across the world, especially in low- and middle-income countries. This is an exclusive volume on burns that is often a man-made disaster, avoidable to a large extent, and can be managed effectively with newer management techniques. The authors chosen for this volume are highly experienced and masters in their respective fields. The clinical images provided in the book gives an insight of their clinical expertise. In addition, attempts have been made to incorporate the recent literature in every chapter. Each chapter of the volume is a must read for general, plastic, and pediatric surgeons, as well as critical care specialists managing burns.
- Covers the latest technological development, including the role of smartphones, YouTube, and websites, in the management of burns.
- Information is presented in a reader-friendly format and is accompanied by tables, flowcharts, algorithms, boxes, and figures for easy understanding.
- Answers important questions asked in various examinations.
- Covers important topics like information technology in burn management, cosmetology, medicolegal considerations, and special situations.
|Textbook of Plastic, Reconstructive, and & Aesthetic Surgery, Volume 5: Burns||
by Karoon Agrawal (Editor), Vinita Puri (Editor), Kuldeep Singh (Editor), Sunil Keswani (Editor)
Publisher : Thieme (December 31, 2021)