The ECG Made Easy 9th Edition
The ECG Made Easy E-Book, 9th Edition – Original PDF
Authors: John Hampton, Joanna Hampton
Publication: Elsevier Health Sciences
ISBN: 9780702074578, 9780702075049
Format: Original PDF
Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle Azw3, EPUB3 , HTML CONVERTED PDF
Annuit cœptis Novus ordo seclorum
For over forty years The ECG Made Easy has been regarded as the best introductory guide to the ECG, with sales of over half a million copies as well as being translated into more than a dozen languages. Hailed by the British Medical Journal as a “medical classic”, it has been a favourite of generations of medical and health care staff who require clear, basic knowledge about the ECG. This famous book encourages the reader to accept that the ECG is easy to understand and that its use is just a natural extension of taking the patient’s history and performing a physical examination. It directs users of the electrocardiogram to straightforward and accurate identification of normal and abnormal ECG patterns.
- A practical and highly informative guide to a difficult subject.
- Provides a full understanding of the ECG in the diagnosis and management of abnormal cardiac rhythms.
- Emphasises the role of the full 12 lead ECG with realistic reproduction of recordings.
- The unique page size allows presentation of 12-lead ECGs across a single page for clarity.
- A new opening chapter entitled ‘The ECG made very easy’ distils the bare essentials of using an ECG in clinical practice with minimal theory and maximum practicality.
- The second part explains the theory underpinning the recording of an ECG in order to start basic interpretation of the 12 leads.
- The third part looks at the clinical interpretation of individual ECGs in patients with chest pain, breathlessness, palpitations and syncope as well as understanding the normal variations in ECGs recorded from healthy subjects.
The Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide 1st Edition
Congenital Heart Disease : A Clinical, Pathological, Embryological, and Segmental Analysis 1st Edition
Huszar’s ECG and 12-Lead Interpretation, (Huszars 6th ed/6e) SIXTH Edition
Goldberger’s Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach 10th Edition