The Master Adaptive Learner: from the AMA MedEd Innovation Series 1st Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
- Format ORIGINAL PDF / PRINT REPLICA
- ASIN : B07YNTTS1M
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (September 29, 2019)
- Publication date : September 29, 2019
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0323711111
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323711111
- The Master Adaptive Learner: from the AMA MedEd Innovation Series 1st Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
- From the publisher
Tomorrow’s best physicians will be those who continually learn, adjust, and innovate as new information and best practices evolve, reflecting adaptive expertise in response to practice challenges. As the first volume in the American Medical Association’s MedEd Innovation Series, The Master Adaptive Learner is an instructor-focused guide covering models for how to train and teach future clinicians who need to develop these adaptive skills and utilize them throughout their careers.
Access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 3 years of online and perpetual offline access. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Explains and clarifies the concept of a Master Adaptive Learner: a metacognitive approach to learning based on self-regulation that fosters the success and use of adaptive expertise in practice.
- Contains both theoretical and practical material for instructors and administrators, including guidance on how to implement a Master Adaptive Learner approach in today’s institutions.
- Gives instructors the tools needed to empower students to become efficient and successful adaptive learners.
- Helps medical faculty and instructors address gaps in physician training and prepare new doctors to practice effectively in 21st century healthcare systems.
- One of the American Medical Association Change MedEd initiatives and innovations, written and edited by members of the ACE (Accelerating Change in Medical Education) Consortium – a unique, innovative collaborative that allows for the sharing and dissemination of groundbreaking ideas and projects.
1 review for The Master Adaptive Learner: from the AMA MedEd Innovation Series 1st Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
Sleep Medicine in Critical Care Medicine: Diagnosis and Practical Approach$10.99
Essentials of Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis (Essentials of Qualitative Methods) 1st Edition
Developmental Psychology 2nd Edition
The Science and Application of Positive Psychology
Clinical Psychopharmacology: Principles and Practice
The Routledge Handbook of Psycholinguistic and Cognitive Processes 2nd Edition
Request more about: The Master Adaptive Learner: from the AMA MedEd Innovation Series 1st Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
Other ebooks PDF you may like
There are no reviews yet.