- Format ORIGINAL PDF / PRINT REPLICA
- Publisher : Fairchild Books; 2nd edition (May 15, 2014)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1609019334
- ISBN-13 : 978-1609019334
Blue texts are Keyword Links.
Proper selling is professional, ethical and plays a vital role in the success of any business. The Real World Guide to Fashion Selling and Management explores the proven real-world principles of personal selling, customer relationships and sales management. The second edition is updated to reflect the latest sales methods and addresses the digital world as it applies to the sales activity. The use of social media, content marketing and time management tools are key elements covered in this revised edition. Sherman and Perlman outline the essentials required for success in the industry: how salespeople define and locate their markets, the importance of developing and maintaining relationships with clients, techniques for top-notch sales presentations, basic professional do’s and don’ts, dynamic “behind the label” success stories, and how to anticipate-not just keep up with-today’s global marketplace.
New to this Edition:
– Expanded to cover professional selling in retail beyond fashion
– New sections on Business-to-Consumer (B2C) retail sales management
– New chapter digital and social media in sales including
– Covers top sales management strategies and software tools, and how they can be used to increase productivity and time management Emphasizes how to find a job, networking, and building relationships