The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult 4th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
- FORMAT : ORIGINAL PDF /PRINT REPLICA
- ASIN : B01CT8NF4S
- Publisher : Wolters Kluwer Health; 4th edition (March 10, 2016)
- Publication date : March 10, 2016
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1496328086
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496328083
- The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult 4th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
- From the publisher
The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult 4th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF provides quick access to the essential information needed to evaluate a patient on a subspecialty consult service. This edition offers state-of-the-art content, including coverage of new anti-cancer drugs and new biomarkers and therapeutic targets. Ideal for fellows, residents, and medical students rotating on hematology and oncology subspecialty services, the manual is also useful as a first-line resource for internists and other primary care providers.
- Thoroughly revised to include new standards in the treatment of malignancies and hematologic disorders, mechanisms of action of new therapeutic agents, and the current use of molecular prognostic factors.
- A new chapter on immunotherapy reviews approved and potentially approved new therapies that help you improve clinical outcomes for your patients.
- A reorganized, consistent format throughout ensures that you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas of hematology and oncology.
- Symptoms, signs, and problems encountered in daily practice are presented in a quick-reference bulleted format.
- Written by fellows and junior faculty from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
Updated references are provided for readers who would like additional information on a particular topic.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
1 review for The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult 4th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
ABC of Clinical Haematology (ABC Series) 5th Edition$19.99
Phlebotomy Handbook : Blood Specimen Collection from Basic to Advanced Tenth Edition
BMJ Clinical Review: General Medicine, Haematology and Rheumatology
Hawkey’s Atlas of Wild and Exotic Animal Haematology
Hematology: Fundamentals of Biomedical Science Third Edition
ABC of Clinical Haematology (ABC Series) 5th Edition$39.99
Practical Guide to Laboratory Test Interpretation and Differential Diagnosis. Haematology and Biochemistry
Haematology: A Core Curriculum Second Edition
Clinical Laboratory Science, 9th Edition
Ace My Path: Hematopathology Reporting Templates 2nd Edition
Ace The Boards: Non – Neoplastic Hematopathology and Coagulation (Ace My Path)
Request more about: The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult 4th Edition-ORIGINAL PDF
Other ebooks PDF you may like
There are no reviews yet.