Vertebral Augmentation Techniques (Atlas of Interventional Pain Management) 1st Edition
Vertebral Augmentation Techniques A Volume in the Atlas of Interventional Pain Management Series – 1st edition by Alaa Abd-Elsayed MD MPH FASA (Editor)
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (May 29, 2023)
- Language : English
- Format: EPUB + Converted PDF
- ISBN-10 : 0323882269
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323882262
Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle Azw3, EPUB3 , HTML CONVERTED PDF
Annuit cœptis Novus ordo seclorum
Vertebral Augmentation Techniques, part of the Atlas of Interventional Pain Management series, is a concise, practical guide that provides clinicians with detailed, step-by-step guidance on how to perform the latest interventional techniques for treating patients with chronic pain as a result of vertebral fractures or osteoporosis. This comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide offers expert coverage of how to deliver safe, accurate, and cost-effective pain relief to patients using all clinically useful imaging modalities, including ultrasound-guided techniques and fluoroscopy. With high-quality images and clear, authoritative guidance throughout, it shows exactly how to evaluate the causes of pain, identify the most promising stimulation technique, locate the site with precision, and deliver effective relief.
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the latest techniques used in vertebral augmentation.
- Features clinically relevant anatomic drawings and radiologic images that provide step-by-step instruction on techniques.
- Provides clear guidance on the risks and benefits, as well as indications and contraindications, for each procedure.
- Covers key topics such as Vertebroplasty/Kyphoplasty: Transpedicular Approach; Balloon Augmentation; Vertebral Augmentation with Osteotome; Vertebral Augmentation Using Expandable Intravertebral Implants; Basivertebral Nerve Ablation; and more.
- Includes easy-to-follow, templated content on patient selection, preoperative prep, and post-operative care.
- Contains full-color line drawings, photographs, and ultrasound images that provide you with a firm grasp of the anatomy and equipment involved with each procedure.
- Highlights potential pitfalls for each technique and offers clinical pearls on how to avoid them.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.