Liver Transplantation Clinical Assessment and Management Second Edition (2nd ed/2e)
Here Supporting Ukraine to win, Get eBook PDF hard Cover Back Kindle Epub, Converted PDF World wide free shipping worldwide, pay with your currency, English UK ,AU ,NZ, SA,CA, US ,and all others s geolocate, Wordl wide best bestselling books
Liver Transplantation Clinical Assessment and Management Second Edition (2nd ed/2e) by James Neuberger (Editor), James Ferguson (Editor), Philip N. Newsome (Editor), Michael R. Lucey (Editor)
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition (May 24, 2021)
- Language : English
- FORMAT: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- ISBN-10 : 1119633982
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119633983
Explore this practical and step-by-step guide to managing liver transplant patients from leading international clinicians in Hepatology
The newly revised Second Edition of Liver Transplantation: Clinical Assessment and Management delivers expert clinical guidance on best practices in managing the care of liver transplant patients. Authors are all experts in their field and cover a world-wide perspective. Organized in an accessible, stepwise fashion and packed with text features such as key points, the book covers all critical areas of each stage of the liver transplant journey, from assessment, to management on the list, to long term care.
Readers will learn when to refer a patient for liver transplantation, how to assess a potential liver transplant recipient, learn the principles of the procedure and the long term management of the transplant recipient. Liver Transplantation provides the entire hepatology and surgical team the information required for a sound understanding of the entire procedure, from pre- to post-operative care and management.
Clinically oriented and management-focused, the book is far more accessible than the liver transplant sections in traditional hepatology textbooks. Readers will also enjoy:
- A thorough discussion of when to refer a patient for liver transplantation, including general considerations and the use and abuse of prognostic models
- An exploration of the selection, assessment, and management of patients on the transplant list, including how to manage a patient with chronic liver disease while on the waiting list
- A treatment of liver transplantation for acute liver failure (ALF), including assessment and management of ALF patients on the transplant waiting list
- A discussion of care of the liver transplant recipient after the procedure in the short and long term
Perfect for gastroenterologists, hepatologists, and surgeons and other health care professionals managing patients with liver disease who are awaiting, undergoing and following liver transplantation, Liver Transplantation: Clinical Assessment and Management will also earn a place in the libraries of medical students, residents, internal medicine physicians, and GI/Hepatology trainees and all health care professionals providing clinical care to people with liver disease, before, during and after transplantation.
Surgical Instrumentation : An Interactive Approach
Oxford Handbook of Perioperative Practice Second Edition
Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery 28th Edition
Steele’s Colon and Rectal Surgery EPUB + CONVERTED PDF$44.00
Fundamentals of Operating Department Practice 2nd Edition$25.00
Kevin (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.
Kai (verified owner) –
Very fast delivery.