Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2022, (first ed) 1st Edition
Here Supporting Ukraine to win, Get eBook PDF hard Cover Back Kindle Epub, Converted PDF World wide free shipping worldwide, pay with your currency, English UK ,AU ,NZ, SA,CA, US ,and all others s geolocate, Wordl wide best bestselling books
The go-to guide for students and nurses alike to promote better patient care! Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2022 provides you with essential information on more than 1,000 generic and 4,000 trade name drugs. This handy, user-friendly guide features updated Black Box Alerts and comprehensive coverage of IV drug administration, side effects and adverse reactions, fixed combinations, and nursing considerations. It uniquely guides you through clinical priorities in the practice setting and is organized alphabetically by generic drug name for quick reference. New drug monographs cover 28 new FDA-approved drugs!
- Over 1,000 generic name drugs, encompassing over 4,000 trade name drugs, are organized alphabetically with A-to-Z tabs for quick and easy access.
- Detailed information for each drug distinguishes side effects and adverse reactions to help you identify which are most likely to occur.
- Highlighting of high-alert drugs helps promote safe administration of drugs that pose the greatest risk for patient harm; an appendix includes drug names that sound alike or look alike.
- UNIQUE! Herbal information is included in the appendix and on the Evolve companion website, covering the interactions and effects of commonly encountered herbs.
- Classifications section features an overview of actions and uses for drug families.
- Top 100 Drugs list helps you easily identify the most frequently administered drugs.
- Nursing considerations are organized in a functional nursing process framework and include headings for baseline assessment, intervention/evaluation, and patient/family teaching.
- Information on lifespan and disorder-related dosage variations equips you with special considerations for pediatric, geriatric, hepatic, and immune- or renal-compromised patients.
- Extensive IV content features IV compatibilities/IV incompatibilities and breaks down key information with headings on reconstitution, rate of administration, and storage.
- Fixed combinations are included in dosages of each combined drug directly within the individual monographs, to help you understand different drug dose options for specific diseases.
- Cross-references to the 400 top U.S. brand-name drugs are located throughout the book for easy access.
- Customizable and printable monographs for 100 of the most commonly used drugs are located on Evolve, along with quarterly drug updates.
- Therapeutic and toxic blood level information promotes safe drug administration.
- Comprehensive IV Compatibility Chart foldout arms you with compatibility information for 65 intravenous drugs.
- List of newly approved drugs in the front of the book makes it easy to locate the latest drugs.
- Callouts in a sample drug monograph highlight key features to help you understand how to use the book more efficiently.
- NEW! Drug monographs for 28 new FDA-approved drugs equip you with the most current drug information.
- NEW! Updated monographs include new interactions, precautions, alerts, patient teaching instructions, and other need-to-know information to help prevent medication dispensing errors.
Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2022 1st Edition
- Format: ORIGINAL PDF/PRINT REPLICA
- Publisher : Saunders; 1st edition (March 4, 2021)
- Publication date : March 4, 2021
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 032379890X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323798907
Surgical Instrumentation : An Interactive Approach
Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice 4th Edition
Theoretical Basis for Nursing 6th Edition EPUB3
Pudner’s Nursing the Surgical Patient 4th Edition
Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition
Fast Facts for Psychopharmacology for Nurse Practitioners 1e
Hale’s Medications and Mothers’ Milk 2023: A Manual of Lactational Pharmacology 20th Edition
Trounce’s Clinical Pharmacology for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals 19th Edition
3 reviews for Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2022, (first ed) 1st Edition